Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Less Is More

So, when I discovered "Bargain Blogging" I was entranced.  The whole idea of being green and cheap at the same time is right up my alley. I started blogging about deals because it gave me an excuse to shop around and see what was out there. [cool stuff here]

Now I am on a new mission. Instead of shopping for green goods at discount prices, I am looking at what I need and what I don't. I am looking at reusable items that I can make, find or live without. I am reassessing the list of "needs" and ask "do we, really?"

Since I am a WAHM (who makes no $$... go figure) and my dear husband is a student, we are living off our future income (ie: credit cards and loans) so I don't want to pay tomorrow for what I threw away today. Even if it was "green" and a great deal.

So, let's see how I do shall we? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment