Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Time keeps passing, crap keeps happening, and I never get anything done!

Well.

That's what it feels like sometimes. I broke my commitment. I need accountability or something! I really want to relate the rest of what happened with my journey to breastfeed my, now, 8 month old baby girl.  I really want to encourage someone somewhere who may be going through it too. Ironically, my dear girl hates when I NAK (nurse at the keyboard).

I could write it right now. I could. I could stay up for another few hours while the house is still and quiet (ahhhh bliss) and write. Then, I will be SO tired and finally creep into bed and then I will close my eyes and the baby will wake up. On cue. She's amazing like that.

Aren't kids fun??

I am going to debate the pros and cons of blogging vs. sleeping. The winner will be obvious. ;-)

g'night......zzzzz



No comments:

Post a Comment